Christmas time is here...

and with it comes an endless amount of shared inspiration!


These are just a few of my favorites over the past few days:


from Alice Lane Home, a gorgeous Holiday mantel...



From PK at Room Remix, an entire post dedicated to decorating with Christmas ornaments...

(lots of great ideas and beautiful pictures!)



From Mod Podge Rocks, an awesome DIY big, box Advent Calendar...

(my kids would flip out if this was what they had to look forward to for 25 days in December!)



From Eighteen25, super cute Christmas Subway Art (which I have already printed and put up in a frame!) along with an adorable Christmas banner...



From Martha Stewart, Mulling Sachets...

(These are definitely on my T0-Do list!)



And from My Sweet Savannah, DIY ornaments using Scrabble letters...



...........................................................................................



The kids and I are in full decorating mode, with plenty of Christmas music and hot chocolate to keep us going strong.


How is your Christmas home coming along?


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online