And just like that, summer has arrived in the Puget Sound!


Check out the forecast:

Tuesday
77

Wednesday
88

Thursday
90

Friday
84

Saturday
81


90! Seriously - 90!!

That's hot for here! And without air conditioning we're more likely to be miserable than happy, but I'm way too excited to worry about that now!

The kiddie pools are filled, we have enough sunscreen for everyone and the freezer is stocked with popsicles!

Today, I have a date with the kids in the backyard.

It's time to play...





P.S. I wanted to say "Thank You" to those of you that commented about my paint mixing dilemma. You made me feel so much better about leaping in and doing it! So, thanks to you, that will be happening sooner than later! Now I just have to decide which colors to mix.

:)


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online