My turquoise wall.

In our entryway.


I'm living with it.

For now.


Don't get me wrong, I like it.

But that's the problem.

I like it. I don't love it.

And, more than anything, I want to love it.

The way I love my family room blue.

In the morning it's such a pretty color, but by the time the afternoon sun hits it, it turns a color that I am just not a fan of.


After I got the paint up on the wall I thought...

"Ok. I'll leave it up for a week and see how I feel about it then."

And then summer vacation took over and my plans have given way to family plans.

But I wouldn't have it any other way!


I will find a solution for that wall.

I considered mixing two colors that I already have and Googled it to see if it was even a good idea. Unfortunately, what I read was just scary enough that it has kept me from moving forward with that plan.

So I have to ask...

have any of you mixed paint colors and been successful not only with the color that you ended up with, but also successful with the application of it? I read things about peeling paint and bubbles and all kinds of crazy things that can happen when you mix paint.

I'm definitely open to hearing what you have to say about that!

For now, it's back outside with the kiddos.

We've had way more rain than sun up here, so when the sun comes out to play, so do we!


I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!




0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online