Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday!

From our home, to yours...

Merry Christmas


Our Christmas is well under way and our kitchen is going to need a much deserved break once all of the festivities are over.

We're spending Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Will's family. We're hosting at our house for both gatherings and we can't wait to get everyone over here.

We're ready!

We've spent the past several days cleaning, baking and creating gifts.

I think this gift might just be my favorite this year...


I decorated another candle. This one much more rustic and natural than the first.

I used twine wrapped just above my epsom salt line...


Tied with a large rusty snowflake, I think she's going to like it very much!


What do you think?

I think I need to make one for myself!


The house smells delicious...thanks to more Sugared Pecans and Cranberry-Orange Bread. We made Spritz Cookies too, and there's a double batch of Sugar Cookie Dough that is currently in the fridge waiting to become cut-outs of yummy Snowmen and Christmas Trees and Stockings.

Mmmmm...



I'll be back after the holiday!


Merry Christmas!





P.S. Our Christmas Cards were created by a client and friend of mine. She's a wonderful photographer. If you're local, check her out!

Click here for her website.

Click here for her blog.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online