The September issue of House Beautiful magazine
(one of my favorites)
is all about
color


Inside the pages are fun tests to see what your true color personality is.

Like this one...

All about numerology:


Directions:

Take each letter in your first and last name and find its corresponding number on the chart. Add up all of the numbers, then reduce the total to a single digit.

Example:

K a r l a S w o v e l a n d

2 + 1 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 5+ 6 + 4 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 5 + 4 = 50

5 + 0 = 5

My number, based on my name, is five.

5 = Blue


So my numerology color personality is blue and here is the description:

Optimistic, empathetic, flexible, idealistic, tranquil, patient, devoted.
A natural mother.


Nice! I'll take it!



I wonder what color I was with my maiden name?

I'll have to try it and see!


To see all of the color descriptions, check out

HouseBeautiful.com.


And there's more color fun...

Are you a sunrise? Or a sunset?

Q&A Color Personality Quiz

What does this color say?

Along with a list of

Color websites worth a visit



So?

Will you play along?

What color are you?





0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online