Yesterday I received a little note from Dawn over at Eventually Cottage to go check out her blog because she had a surprise for me...

She has passed on the "Attitude for Gratitude" Award to me!

Thanks, Dawn!!

The rules of the Award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Link back to the post and person that nominated you for the award.
6. Tell how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.



I am so grateful for all that I have!
I have an amazing and supportive husband who is my best friend! We've been together since I was 16 - and 16 years has passed since then - that's half my life! We've been through so much together! We have 3 kids that continually remind us just how fast life passes by. Today, our baby girl turns 3 years old! How did that happen?
Time flies when you're having fun!
We have many goals for the future and I know that together we will make them happen! Being married to a pilot keeps us aware of the time that we spend together. We don't take it for granted and we always try to make the most of it.
I will admit, sometimes we have to step back and put the projects on hold because they are consuming us (that darn DIY-bug!)! We try to keep a balance!
I am continually amazed by the people that I find (or that find me) out in blogland! There is so much talent out there!
Thanks to all of you who visit my blog! I feel like I know those of you that comment on a regular basis! I am so grateful for all of your kind words and continual encouragement - YOU inspire me!
THANK YOU!



And now for my 10 blogs:

1. Blondie 'N' SC
She's witty and funny and her posts are always a joy to read!

2. Design Ties
These girl's have got it going on!

3. Our Suburban Cottage
She finds "The Look For Less" which I love!

4. Reinvented
She's a ball of energy! And an inspiration!

5. Just Beachy
She wields a nail gun like none other!
Her trim work is gorgeous!

6. Restyled Home
Chock full of good stuff!

7. Completely Coastal
The name of her blog says it all! Love it!

8. Some of My Favorite Things
She's a do'er!
Makes up her mind and gets it done!

9. a beach cottage
Her pictures are beautiful and she has the
beach look down to a science!

10. The Chronicles of Windy Ridge
Her home is jaw dropping!
And anytime I feel like I have my hands full, all I have to do is think of her...


Thanks again to Dawn at Eventually Cottage for the award!
You're a sweetheart!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online