I love to find designers who have a look and style that is fresh and fun, but also traditional. Designers who have a coastal look that is so wonderful and leaves you wanting more. So I was thrilled to be reacquainted with the work of Molly Frey from Marblehead, Massachusetts via House of Turquoise. (if you have a moment do go over and see all Erin's wonderful posts - I never miss one!!) I say reacquainted because I had also seen Molly Frey's work via Bandelle and had put that wonderful post in my saved file in the summer. When I went to Molly Frey's website I was reminded once again how much I admire her work. I have saved clippings from many of her rooms which have appeared in Traditional Home, Better Homes and Gardens, Renovation Style and New England Home.

She has a wonderful coastal style. Fresh and clean. She also writes a blog! Do take the time to see of more of her beautiful rooms. She has an incredible talent -and it's wonderful escape from these cold New England winters.
'

And don't forget to spend some with Erin at House of Turquoise!


'
(all photos: Traditional Home (photographs by Michael Partenio) & Molly Frey Design)

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online